1.candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
2.The Process of Registration of Application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through off-line/on-line mode on or before the prescribed last date for fee submission.
3. The candidates are requested to ensure before applying that they fulfill strictly the eligibility criteria (viz. age, qualification and post-qualification experience) for the post as on the date of eligibility. Admission to written test will be purely provisional without verification of age/qualification/category (SC/ST/OBC/ PWD) etc. of the candidates with references to documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents of the candidate when they report for the personal interview.
4. Candidates, applying for a particular post where two or more banks have shown vacancies, should submit only one application for any bank mentioned in column D against the post. Preference of Banks will be taken at the time of interview. Allotment of Bank will be done on the basis of ranking of the candidate in the merit list.
A) EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS/EXPERIENCE : The qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum. Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01.10.2012.
CA candidates engaged in their own practice are advised to submit sworn affidavit on stamp paper showing period of post qualification experience, if called for interview.
B) AGE LIMIT : The minimum age limit for the posts is 21 yrs. Candidates born on or after 01.10.1991 are not eligible to apply.
C) RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT :
1) SC/ ST candidates by 5 years; SC/ST - PWD candidates by 15 years.
2) OBC candidates by 3 years ; OBC - PWD candidates by 13 years ; Gen - PWD
candidates by 10 years.
3) Ex-servicemen, Commissioned Officers including those ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment :
a) by 5 years for selection through written test and interview
b) by 3 years plus period of service in Armed Forces for selection through interview only
c) by 5 years for the posts of Dy. Manager (Security) subject to maximum age limit of 40 years.
4) Person domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
D) MISCELLANEOUS : The selected candidates will be eligible for leased residential accommodation at place of posting. Leave and other benefits, like LFC/HTC, medical benefits, conveyance allowance and other perquisites will be as per concerned Bank's rules.
E) PROBATION : 1) For JMGS-I & MMGS-II posts - Two years