Admission is done through a Common Entrance Test (CET).
* For all UG Programmes viz., DNS, B Sc, B Tech categorized under a single CET
* Separate CET s for MBA, LLM and M Tech
Important Dates :
Last Date for Submission of Application Forms : May 10th, 2013
• Date of CET (Pan India) : June 1st, 2013
• GD / PI at Chennai / Vizag : June 21st and 22nd, 2013
Date of Birth :
For General (GEN) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category; candidates whose date of birth fall on or after October 01, 1988; and for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), and those with Physical Disability/Differently Abled (PD/DA) date of birth to fall on or after October 01, 1982. Those born earlier are not eligible to appear for CET 2013.
* CET Syllabus for UG Programmes will be Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English, General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level .
The Application fee is Rs 1000/- for all Candidates and Rs 700/- for SC/ST Candidates.
After filling in, the Application print to be taken and hard copy with necessary enclosures to be forwarded to Admission Cell, Indian Maritime University, East Coast Road, Uthandi, Chennai - 600 119 on or before May 10th, 2013.
Candidates can download their hall ticket from the IMU Website after 15 days from the date of application submission deadline
Contact Address :
Indian maritime University,
East Coast Road, Uthandi,
Chennai- 600 119.
Ph No: (044) 2453 0343/345,
Fax: (044) 2453 0342