Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared / appearing for the annual examination in 2013 only are eligible. Candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2013 are also eligible.
Eligibility criteria for different courses and different Tests to be conducted are given in the Admission Information Brochure. Candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
Machilipatnam, Vijayawada, Nuzvid, Gudivada, Tiruvuru, Visannapets, Nandigama, Vuyyuru .
Last Date of receipt of filled applications : April 16th, 2013
Late fee Rs.500/- last Date : April 20th, 2013
Entrance Exam from : April 25th, 2013
Results Likely to be announced : May 1st Week, 2013
* Hall tickets will be sent to the candidates before the date of Entrance Test. In case of non receipt of Hall Ticket by a candidate, advised to contact the Director immediately.
* Duplicate Hall Ticket will be issued to the candidate by the Chief Superintendent of the examination centre one day before the Entrance Test on production of the following:
*Acknowledgment card / proof of submission of application form.
* One attested passport photograph.
* Crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University on Andhra Bank, A/C No.034610100039832 (Code No. ANDB0000346) at Andhra Bank, Founders Branch, Machilipatnam.
* In case of non-receipt of the hall ticket the candidates may down load the hall ticket from University website, and take a Demand Draft for Rs. 50/- drawn in favour of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, A/C No.034610100039832 (Code No. ANDB0000346).at Andhra Bank, Founders Branch, Machilipatnam.
The Entrance Test will have 100 objective multiple choice type questions. The question paper generally will consist of three sections viz Sections A and B with 30 question each and Section C with 40 questions. In case of tie priority in ranking is given on the basis of marks obtained in Section C followed by Section B. For some subjects the number of questions may be less.
Candidates have to indicate their answers only on the OMR Sheet provided along with the Question Paper.
Directorate of Admissions,
Machilipatnam, 521 001
Ph: 08656-232560, 235863