Written Exam : April 28th, 2013
* Phase-I: Written Examination (250 marks) consisting of Objective Tests and Descriptive Test.
* Objective Tests (200 marks): The Objective Tests with 2 hour duration will consists of 4 Sections with 50 marks each as follows:
* Test of English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
* Test of General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
* Test of Data Analysis and Interpretation
* Test of Reasoning (High Level)
The candidates are required to qualify in the Objective Tests by securing passing marks, in each of the tests, to be decided by the Bank on the basis of the performance of all the competing candidates taken together in each test to a minimum required level for each category
* Descriptive Test (50 marks): The Descriptive Test with 1 hour duration will be of Test of English Language (comprehension, short precis, letter writing and essay).
* The candidates are required to qualify in the Descriptive Test by securing passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
* Phase-II: Group Discussion (20 marks) and Interview (30 marks)
* The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in both the Objective Tests and Descriptive Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 3 times the number of vacancies in each category, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
* The candidates will have to qualify both in Phase-I and Phase-II separately.
* Marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test (out of 250 marks maximum) are converted to out of 75 and marks secured in Group Discussion & Interview (out of 50 marks maximum) are converted to out of 25. The final merit list is arrived at after aggregating converted marks of Written Test and Group Discussion and Interview out of 100 for each category. The selection will be made from the top merit ranked candidates in each category.
Tele Fax : 022 - 2282 0427
Fax: 022 - 2282 0411