|HSEE 2014 Online Application Form|
Online Application Start from : Dec 18, 2013
Last date for Online Application : Jan 17, 2014
Admit Card download from : Mar 17, 2014
Entrance Examination on : April 20, 2014 10am to 1pm
Results declaration on : May 14, 2014
Offer Letters to candidates - Starts : May 15, 2014
* The final examination of the 10+2 system, conducted by any recognized Central / State Board, such as Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi; Council for Indian School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
* Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board / University.
* Final Examination of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
* General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination (London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka) at the Advanced (A) level.
* High School Certificate Examination of the Cambridge University.
* Any Public School / Board / University Examination in India or in any foreign country recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
* Higher Secondary Course (H.S.C.) Vocational Examination.
* Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with a minimum of five subjects.
SC/ST/PD Male : Rs.800/-
Gen/OBC Male : Rs.1600/-
Female All Categories : Rs.800/-
fee must paid through Indian Bank challan generated online
during the application registration process.
The Chairman, HSEE 2014,
JEE Office, IIT Madras,
Chennai, 600 036
Fax: 044-2257 8224