|BCECEB PGMAT ADMIT CARD 2014|
* The Bihar PGMAT 2014 Admit card as downloaded through Board's website www.bcecebonline.com and www.bceceboard.com will be valid for appearing in PGMAT-2014. In case the BCECE Bihar 2014 Admit Card is not obtained through the Board's website, the candidate may personally contact the office of the Controller, BCECE Board.
* No intimation will be sent to the applicant whose candidature for the test has been rejected.
* In every Examination Centre, there may be several sub-centres. This will be noted on the Admit card with date and time of the test.
* Each examine is required to reproduce, in his own handwriting, the complete text as printed on his OMR Answer Sheet and put his full signature in English and Hindi at the specified spaces on it. In case he fails to do so, his candidature will be summarily rejected.
* In the event of loss or for any correction in Admit Card, duplicate / corrected Admit Card will be issued three days before the conducting of PGMAT-2014 at BCECE Board office, Patna.
* Any printing or typographical error during publication or preparation of results will not entitle the candidate for admission.
* There is no provision for re-evaluation of answer sheet or re-totalling of marks.