|Jharkhand PGET Results 2014|
The State Government of Jharkhand will adopt the ranking in the PGET for drawing up the merit list for admission session for the academic year 2014-15. The eligibility for appearing in the entrance test and admissions to the various degree and diploma courses shall be determined as per the rules and circulars and notifications laid down by the State Government; this includes the applicability of employee of Government of Jharkhand, domicile, state/university of graduation, reservations and constitutional provisions etc.
Government Quota Seats means all the seats in Government Medical Colleges and Institutions (excluding All India Quota Seats) in Post Graduate Degree and Diploma courses in Medical Sciences as may be notified by the State Government of Jharkhand from time to time.
Jharkhand PGET 2014 Admit Cards shall be uploaded on the website latest by February 7th, 2014. Jharkhand PGET 2014 Result likely to be available on the website www.nbe.gov.in/jhpg by February 28th, 2014.
* 50% or more score in PGET for General Merit
* 40% or more score in PGET for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Backward Class-I & Backward Class -II.
Validity of Jharkhand PGET 2014 Results :
The validity of the result of the Jharkhand PGET 2014 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2014 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma.
Declaration of Result:
* The result for PGET is likely to be declared by 28th February 2014. The score card - cum-result certificate for the PGET 2014 examination can be downloaded from the website www.nbe.gov.in/jhpg after the declaration of result.
* There is no provision for rechecking/re-evaluation/re-totaling and no query in this regard will be entertained.
* Merit list of all the candidates appeared in the PGET-2014 will be prepared on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Admission Test.
National Board of Examinations,
Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg,
New Delhi 110 029.
Helpline: 1800 11 1700/1800 11 1800 (Toll Free) or
0124-6771700 (Monday to Friday: 0900 Hrs to 1700 Hrs)