|JIPMER PG 2014 ADMIT CARD|
Online Application Last Date : January 31st, 2014
Download Admit Card from : February 15th, 2014
Entrance Exam on : February 23rd, 2104
Results and Merit List announced on : March 1st, 2014
First Phase Counselling on : March 26 and 27, 2014
JIPMER imparts Undergraduate (UG), Postgraduate (PG) and Super Specialty Medical Training through a working hospital (JIPMER Hospital) with bed strength of 2559 and a Nursing College. M.B.B.S., B.Sc., M.Sc., M.D., M.S, Degree Courses are offered in 37 various disciplines. Super Specialty departments of Cardiology, Neurology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Urology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Neonatology, Clinical Immunology, Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical Hematology, Nephrology, Medical Oncology, Endocrinology, Surgical Oncology and Surgical Gastroenterology also offer D.M./ M.Ch. Courses. Full-time Ph.D. Programs are available in eight disciplines as on date.
JIPMER 2014 Hall Tickets for the Entrance Examination shall be available for download to eligible candidates, whose Applications are complete and accurate in all respects, from February 15th, 2014 Onwards. The Hall Ticket will contain Roll Number, Name, Photo, Signature and Examination city/venue of the Examination. To rectify discrepancy if any the candidate should contact the help desk immediately. Discrepancy would mean difference between the data including the photograph and signature given in the application and the Hall ticket. No rectification will be done if the details given by the candidate in the application and the details contained in the Hall ticket are one and the same. Hall Ticket can be downloaded from the website: www.jipmer.edu.in
No candidate will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Examination unless hold the Hall Ticket from the website of JIPMER 2014.
Bengaluru, Kolkata, Bhopal, Lucknow, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Coimbatore, Puducherry, Guwahati, Trivandrum.
1. JIPMER PG 2014 Candidates should report at the Exam City latest by 8.00 am. No entry will be permitted after 10.00 am.
2. Carry only Hall Ticket inside the hall. No candidate will be allowed to take the examination without producing the valid Hall Ticket.
3. The JIPMER 2014 PG Mode of Examination is On-line based Distributed Object System Examination consisting of 250 single best response type multiple choice questions. Test Administration on Feb 23rd, 2014 (Sunday).
4. Biometric authentication through digital device and hard copy of signature and fingerprint in attendance sheet will be taken. Cooperation of the candidate is solicited.
5. Do not bring any other papers except Hall Ticket. Do not bring cellular phones, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital watches with built-in-calculators / memory, ear Phones.
6. In case any candidate is caught or found to use any means of techno copying shall be liable to be punished by the competent authority.