|NEST Admit Card 2014|
The National Entrance Screening Test (NEST 2014) 2014 is a compulsory test for admission to the 5-year Integrated MSc programme in basic sciences - Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics - at National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai - Department of Atomic Energy Center for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CBS), Mumbai. Both NISER and CBS are autonomous institutions established by Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Government of India.
The NEST 2014 will be conducted at 45 major towns and cities all over India on May 31, 2014, (Saturday) 10:00am - 1:00pm. Based on the performance in NEST 2014, a common Merit List of the candidates will be prepared and posted on NEST 2014 website on June 20, 2014. The successful candidates will be called for counselling and admission will be strictly according to the Merit List until all the seats are filled. Separate merit list for different category candidates will be made available before counselling.
Online Application Start from : January 7th, 2014
Last Date for receiving for -
Closing of Online/Offline Application : March 8th, 2014
Download admit Card from : April 8th, 2014
NEST Exam 2014 : May 31st, 2014
NEST 2014 Results announced on : June 20th, 2014
* The admit card for NEST 2014 will be available for downloading / dispatch from April 8, 2014. NEST Admit card 2014 will not be dispatched for online applicants. They must download their admit cards from NEST website www.nestexam.in. NEST 2014 Hall Tickets will be sent by post to the mailing address of the offline candidates.
* In case the admit card is not received by May 1, 2014, the NEST office at the address given below must be notified. It may be possible to re-send the admit card but only electronically if email address of the candidate is provided.
* Safe-keeping of the admit card is strongly advised because the successful candidates have to produce the admit card in original during the counselling and admission.
* NEST 2014 candidates must reach the examination venue at least half an hour (30 minutes) before the start of the examination.
* National Entrance Screening Test candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour (30 minutes) after the start of the examination, i.e. 10:30 am.
* National Entrance Screening Test candidates will be allowed to leave the examination hall only after one hour from the start of the examination, i.e. 11:00 am.
* NEST 2014 Use of log tables and calculators in the examination hall are not allowed. Candidates must bring their own pen, pencil, eraser and other stationaries.
* National Entrance Screening Test 2014 Candidates MUST bring their Admit Card and their school Identity Card in the examination hall
The Chief Coordinator, NEST 2014,
NISER, Institute of Physics Campus,
Sachivalaya Marg, Sainik School (PO),
Bhubaneswar - 751 005, Odisha.
Phone: 0674-2304036 (Mon-Fri, 9:30-17:00)
The official website of NEST 2014