|CBSE CTET |
Answer Key 2014 Feb
Central Board Secondary Education(CBSE), Conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test(CTET) on February 16th, 2014 throughout the Country. CBSE Provide CTET Answer Key 2014 Feb at www.ctet.nic.in and www.lookresults.com. Lakh of Candidates are attend this exams. CBSE CTET 2014 Feb candidates are advised to CTET Answer Key/Solution/OMR Sheet available at this site www.ctet.nic.in.
How to Download Answer Key :
* Click on the Link below Provide CBSE CTET Official Website: www.ctet.nic.in
* Next Click on CTET Feb 2014 Key
* Open PDF File Answer Key Check answers calculate
The candidates appearing in CBSE CTET will be issued Marks Statement. The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
* School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
* Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
Validity Period of CTET Certificate :
The Validity Period of CTET qualifying certificate for appointment will be seven years from the date of declaration of its result for all categories.
There is no restriction on the number of attempts a person can take for acquiring a CTET Certificate. A person who has qualified CTET may also appear again for improving score. A candidate can get a duplicate copy of Marks Statement or Eligibility Certificate by paying the following fees by way of Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education” drawn on any nationalized bank, payable at Delhi:
Time for issue of Duplicate documents Amount :
Normal course (within 2 weeks) Rs.200/-
Within two working days Rs.400/-
The Assistant Secretary (CTET),
Central Board of Secondary Education,
PS 1-2, Institutional Area,
I P Extension, Patparganj,