|HITSEEE ONLINE |
APPLICATION FORM 2014
How to Apply:
E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, should share /mention registration no. to / or of any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, should create new email ID before applying Online. Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan the photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph.
Issue of Application form : February 5th, 2014
Last Date of Issue of Application form : March 25th, 2014
Last Date of Submission of Filled in Application : April 5th, 2014
Online Entrance Exam (other Centers) : April 26, 27th, 2014
Online Entrance Exam (Chennai Centers) : April 26th to May 4, 2014
Publication of Rank List : May 16th, 2014
Counselling Dates : June 2nd to 12th, 2014
Commencement of Classes : July 7th, 2014
* The applicant whose DOB falls on or after 1st July 1995 are eligible for HITSEEE Entrance Exam. Upper age limit will be 19 yrs as on 26th April 2014.
* Application fee is Rs. 925.00 + Bank Charges for HITSEEE 2014
* The Online application form involves the following process: Registration/Login Personal details, Uploading of photograph, Selection of test centres Payment,online payment of registration fee.
* Print Provisional Registration Slip and carefully retain it for future reference. You are not required to courier it or email it.
* Pass in (10+2) or equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks in Maths, Physics, & Chemistry.
* Eligibilityto Register for Online Entrance Examination – B. Arch
* Pass in plus two with an aggregate of not less than 50% in (10+2) level or its equivalent examination with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as one of the subjects.
* Pass in 3 year diploma (10+3) recognized by central / state government with Mathematics / Business Mathematics as a subject of study with an aggregate of not less than 50%
* Any other examination of any university or authority accepted by this university as equivalent of plus two.
* All applicants for B.Arch. course including NRI / Foreign Nationals should write the Aptitude test conducted by Council of Architecture (NATA) and the score should not be less than 80 out of 200.
* Admission will be based on merit, considering the Entrance exam marks along with +2/HSC marks etc. as per university rules.
Improvement marks will not be considered for admission
Online Entrance Examination:
Students awaiting for Higher Secondary / +2 Examinations results are eligible to register for online Entrance Exam.
Only Indian Nationals and those who have done their Plus 2 / HSC in Schools in India are eligible to apply for Online Entrance Exam Registration.