|NATA Online Registration 2014|
Any person having passed SSC (Std X) or equivalent examination and above can appear for NATA. Candidates who have qualified an aptitude test in architecture and have secured at least 50% marks in 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for admission to B.Arch. Course. No direct lateral admission is allowed at any year/stage of B.Arch. course based on any qualification. NATA score shall be valid for a period of two years from the year in which one appeared.
NATA 2014 Registration Form can be filled and submitted online at website http://www.nata.in by paying fees of Rs. 1000/- either through credit card / debit card / net banking or the candidate can generate the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
How to Apply:
* Identify a Test Center from the website http://www.nata.in at a location convenient to the candidate.
* Approach the Test Center with the printout of the online form filled along with required documents and proof for the payment made.
* Select convenient date for appearing for the NATA.
* Request Test Center to register the candidate on the selected date.
* Procure Receipt cum Appointment voucher from the Test Center.
* Appear for NATA on the registered date.
Nata Test shall be conducted in two Phases i.e. Phase - I from March 14 to May 25, 2014 and Phase -2 from June 1st to Aug 31, 2014 and can be given during this period on any working day except national holidays at designated Test Centers. Please check with the center before you go for appointment for Test.