How to Apply:
1) Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website ww.tnpsc.gov.in (or) in www.tnpscexams.net.
2) Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
3) A valid e-mail ID (or) Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. Keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially.
4) All the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are advised to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
5) The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Applying Online:- 1) Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in (or) www.tnpscexams.net.
2) Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
3) Select the name of the post (or) service for which you wish to apply.
4) If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
5) If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
6) Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination the list of candidates summoned for counselling will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates the candidates will be selected for the unit / department based on the option exercised and on eligibility at the time of counselling.
Last date for submission of applications : Nov 12th, 2014
Last date for payment of fee : Nov 14th, 2014
Date of Examination : Dec 21st, 2014
10am to 1pm
Concessions in the matter of age and/or qualification and / or fees allowed to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs, Destitute Widows, Ex-Servicemen, Differently Abled persons, other categories of persons etc., are given in paras 12 to 14 of the 'Instructions to the candidates .
1) Online Payment (Net Banking, Credit card/Debit card) :- 1) In case candidates who wish to pay fees through the online payment gateway, i.e. Net Banking, Credit Card and Debit card Payment, an additional page of the application form will be displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details to make payment.
2) After submitting your payment information in the online application form, wait for the intimation from the server, DO NOT press back (or) Refresh button in order to avoid double charge.
3) If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration / Application Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration / Application Number and Password for future reference in respect of the post applied for.